World Of Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Of Temple

[2.4.X Support][Burning Crusader][LvL 39 Twink][Custom 39 Twink Mall][Custom Scripted Instances lvl 39][Custom New Gear+Weapons][Nice ADMIN/GM Team][All Custom lvl 39]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Works] Me got some Works for ya Guys if u wanna be a nice part of the server!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TempleAdmin
Admin
Admin
TempleAdmin

[Works] Me got some Works for ya Guys if u wanna be a nice part of the server! Empty
PostSubject: [Works] Me got some Works for ya Guys if u wanna be a nice part of the server!   [Works] Me got some Works for ya Guys if u wanna be a nice part of the server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:55 am

Hello ! cheers

I going to make some Jobs here on my server Smile

Well here it comes:
1. Be a Guard in the BG's ( Looking for speed hackers or any else kind of Hack)
2. Be a Guard in Mall ( Look for PvPers and kill them ) + u will get a speccial WEP to kill them..
3. Maybe be Guard in Raids/Groups and look for Ninja Looters..

Well If u want any of these Jobs Ask me on Timmie_30@hotmail.com ( SEND me a Mail and Write about you'r self and why u want a job and if u know any GM Exp ! Smile

// Temple Admin
Back to top Go down
http://temple-funserver.heavenforum.com
ChangAdmin
Admin
Admin
ChangAdmin

[Works] Me got some Works for ya Guys if u wanna be a nice part of the server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Works] Me got some Works for ya Guys if u wanna be a nice part of the server!   [Works] Me got some Works for ya Guys if u wanna be a nice part of the server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:14 pm

Nice Smile well all of you who wan't this job sign up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://temple-funserver.heavenforum.com/index.htm
anthonywtf99
HönaN^
HönaN^
anthonywtf99

PostSubject: Cool   [Works] Me got some Works for ya Guys if u wanna be a nice part of the server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:43 pm

that sounds cool to me Razz

By: HönaN^/Lonely
Back to top Go down
http://temple-funserver.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Works] Me got some Works for ya Guys if u wanna be a nice part of the server!   [Works] Me got some Works for ya Guys if u wanna be a nice part of the server! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Works] Me got some Works for ya Guys if u wanna be a nice part of the server!
Page 1 of 1